The pool complex includes three pools, a pavilion with rest rooms, picnic tables and grill, and a playground area, The Pool Complex is for the use of Mountain Springs Ranch property owners and their guests. The pools and playground are open all year around.
Entry to the pool complex and playground is through the card reader at the gate near the pavilion Within the security fence, property owners and guests may move among the pools, playground, picnic pavilion, and restrooms without having to reswipe a card key.
The Sports Pool may be reserved for private parties for adults and children 10 years of age or older (e.g. birthday parties, ball team parties, other similar events), which may include guests who are not residents of Mountain Springs Ranch. The party limit is 50 persons. The sports pool may not be reserved on holiday weekends. The Sports Pool may be reserved between 9:00 a.m. and 10:00 p.m. four hour periods as approved by the our management company DAMC. The Sports Pool must be reserved by completing the Sports Pool Lease and paying the security deposit at least 48 hours in advance of the reservation. Sports Pool Lease requests or questions should be directed to Diamond Association Management & Consulting (DAMC). Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 210-561-0606
A few important reminders:
It is important for property owners to read and follow regulations in the Recreational Facilities Handbook.
Pool Complex Summer Hours from April 1 to October 31) are 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. daily. Pool Complex Winter Hours are 7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. daily. The Association reserves the right to close the pool at any time for emergency or repair. When the pool closed sign is up property owners may not enter the pools.
- A card key is required for property owners to access the pool complex. Card keys are available to all property owners by completing the Common Area Use Waiver and returning it to email@example.com. Please allow 2-3 days for your pool card key to be activated.
- Please read and follow the pool use guidelines in the Recreational Facilities Handbook.
- NO LIFEGUARD IS ON DUTY! Children under 12 years of age must be accompanied and supervised by a responsible person 16 years of age or older.
- For safety reasons, the entrance gate to the pool complex must remain locked at all times. DO NOT PROP THE GATE OPEN.
- NO GLASS CONTAINERS ARE ALLOWED IN THE POOL AREA.
- Property Owners must be present at all times when their guests are at the pool complex.
- Property Owners and their guests does not include pets; NO ANIMALS ARE PERMITTED IN THE POOL or ON THE GROUNDS INSIDE THE FENCED AREA!
- Children in diapers must wear swim diapers in the pool.
- For questions or concerns about the pool complex, contact DAMC or the Board of Directors.
- Please remember that The Splash Pool, Family Pool, and the Pavilion may not be reserved. They are available to all property owners during pool hours. AND the Sports Pool may not be reserved on holidays or holiday weekends.