Saturday, 24 July 2021

In case of a Medical, Fire, or Police emergency, call 911.

To report suspicious activity (vehicles or persons), make notes about who, what, where and when.  Get the license plate if possible or take a photo.  Depending on the situation, call 911 or call the Comal County Sheriff's Department nonemergency number at 830-620-3400.  Neighborhood "need to know emergency alerts" should be posted on the NextDoor site.

To report an electric outage:
New Braunfels Utilities (NBU)--(830) 629-4NBU (4628)
Pedernales Electric Cooperative (PEC)--1-888-554-4732

  The following information will help the utility company quickly pinpoint the cause and get crews dispatched efficiently:

  • Your full name and address, along with your subdivision or community name.
  • The approximate time service was interrupted.
  • Whether your neighbors have electricity.
  • Any other pertinent information, such as seeing downed electric lines or hearing loud noises before or after the service disruption.

To report a water outage, call Canyon Lake Water Service Company (CLWSC) (830) 964-2166 or toll-free at 1-888-964-2166 or contact CLWSC on their website

To report an operating problem with  your neighborhood gate or the pool gate/pool card, call 210-561-0606.or send an email to

To report a problem at the MSR Pool call DAMC at 210-561-0606 or email

To contact Mountain Springs Ranch Property Owners Association for other concerns email the Board of Directors at


Copyright © 2019 Mountain Springs Ranch Property Owners Association | Design & Hosting by: The Box