AUGUST 2020 - COVID 19 RESTRICTIONS
The ACC Committee continues to observe the health crisis of COVID-19.
The ACC meets on the first Wednesday of each month. Applications must be submitted at least one week before the meetings.
Expedite fees will apply to ALL applications that owners want to have reviewed outside of the regular monthly meeting.
Effective August 1, 2019, ACC requests for new construction, land clearing, landscape, and improvements such as pools, decks and fencing are to be sent to the following address:
MSR Architectural Control Committee
c/o Diamond Association Management & Consulting
14603 Huebner Rd, Bldg. 40
San Antonio, TX 78230
Before submitting any application, below are CHECKLISTS to be used to assure that your applications and plans are complete. Please review the checklists before submitting applications. Incomplete applications will be delayed for review.
New Construction Applications certain Other Improvement Applications such as work shops require hard copies. FOR REVIEW, PLEASE SUBMIT ONE ELECTRONIC COPY AND ONE PAPER COPY. If the plans can fit into an 8x13 envelope or small box, they may be mailed to MSR Architectural Control Committee, c/o Diamond Association Management & Consulting, 14603 Huebner Rd, Bldg. 40, San Antonio, TX 78230.
MSR DARK SKY COMPLIANCE REQUIREMENT
Fixtures for New Builds must be included with plan submission
All exterior lighting must be approved by the ACC prior to installation and is subject to final inspection
- Light must not escape sides or top of fixtures. Bulbs must not be seen through or below fixtures
- Bulbs nust not be bright white or blue LED. All bulbs below 3000K
- No motion sensors or timers. All exterior lighting on switches.
- ALL LIGHT MUST POINT STRAIGHT DOWN'
- Spotlights must be capped fixtures. Spotlights may be limited by the ACC
- Glass sided fixtures do not meet MSR requirements.
- ALL LIGHTING MUST POINT STRAIGHT DOWN
REMINDER: CONSTRUCTION MATERIALS - MASONRY REQUIREMENT
- Masonry materials are natural quarried stone, quarried rock and stucco. Manufactured stone will be treated as non-masonry material. Hardi Plank or other cement board products are classified as non-masonry. Brick may be used only for accents (i.e., window trims, sills, columns, etc.).
- Front and side exterior walls must be constructed ONLY with masonry materials.
- In non-gated units only the REAR walls may have non-masonry not to exceed 25% of the non-windowed exterior surface of the rear walls.
- Gated communities require 100% masonry.
APPLICATION AND REQUEST FORMS:
- New Home Construction
- Fencing Construction
- Landscaping Plans
- In-ground Pool Construction
- Other Improvements
- Request for Variance
- Land Clearing Application
- New Home Construction Design Review Checklist
- Fencing Design Review Checklist
- Landscape Design Review Checklist
- Other Improvements Design Review Checklist
- Variance Application Design Review Checklist