The ACC meets on the first Wednesday of each month. Applications must be submitted by the Monday before the meetings. Expedite fees of $100 will apply to ALL applications that owners want to have reviewed outside of the regular monthly meeting.
Effective immediately, ACC requests for new construction, land clearing, landscape, and improvements such as decks and fencing are to be sent to the following address:
MSR Architectural Control Committee
c/o Kimberly Mockert
18534 Forty Six Parkway, Suite 3
Spring Branch, Texas 78070
Before submitting any application, below are CHECKLISTS to be used to assure that your applications and plans are complete. Please review the checklists before submitting applications. Incomplete applications will be delayed for review.
New Construction Applications certain Other Improvement Applications such as work shops require hard copies. If the plans can fit into an 8x13 envelope or small box, they may be mailed to MSR Architectural Control Committee, c/o Community Management Group, 1777 NE Loop 410 Suite 600, San Antonio, TX 78217
REMINDER: Construction Materials - Masonry Requirement
- Masonry materials are natural quarried stone, quarried rock and stucco. Manufactured stone will be treated as non-masonry material. Hardi Plank or other cement board products are classified as non-masonry. Brick may be used only for accents (i.e., window trims, sills, columns, etc.).
- Front and side exterior walls must be constructed ONLY with masonry materials.
- In non-gated units only the REAR walls may have non-masonry not to exceed 25% of the non-windowed exterior surface of the rear walls.
- Gated communities require 100% masonry.
Applications and Request Forms:
- New Home Construction
- Fencing Construction
- Landscaping Plans
- In-ground Pool Construction
- Other Improvements
- Request for Variance
- Land Clearing Application
- New Home Construction Design Review Checklist
- Fencing Design Review Checklist
- Landscape Design Review Checklist
- Other Improvements Design Review Checklist
- Variance Application Design Review Checklist